- On Tuesday, June 9, the University Exit Exam became available to students enrolled in GEN 499 for the summer semester. The summer administration will include some improvements on the spring pilot administration, but the use of Blackboard has a big success.
- The Career Center and the Office of Assessment are working together to enhance the senior survey section of the University Exit Exam. This will make state reporting requirements an easier process and replace a paper-and-pencil survey given at the graduation ceremony.
- Consulted with several academic and student life programs as they think through their assessment programs for the coming year.
- Administration of the Beginning College Survey of Student Engagement (BCSSE) has begun in partnership with SOAR. The BCSSE is used as an advising tool for incoming students and help the university understand what students expect and need from their campus experience.
- The Assessment team has worked to help secondary teacher education programs align state and national standards to their rubrics in preparation for Taskstream.
Tagsaccreditation and self-studies Advisement Agriculture assessment BCSSE CHHS Closing the Loop Community Engagement Cultural Competency Curricular reform dietetics Dr. Shyang Huang Ethical Leadership Evidence Exit Exam faculty Faculty and Staff faculty development first year freshmen Higher Learning Commision introduction Joe Morris Missouri State MSU MSU pride NILOA NSSE office of assessment Ozark Writing Project Physics Pillars program review public affairs QIP Quality Initiative Project retention SOAR student engagement student learning Student Perspective survey Surveys teaching public affairs Twitter