Costa Rica Day 3

Hey what’s up everyone!? It’s our third day here in Costa Rica. Today was catch up on some rest day. We didn’t really have anything planned before our game.

We all woke up and ate breakfast in the morning. The women’s team was leaving so we said goodbye to them. For the rest of the morning we had free time to do whatever we wanted. Some of us went to swim, others were on their computers skyping with their families and friends and others did what I did and went back to sleep.

When I woke up we decided to go get something to eat and then go watch a movie as a team. The movie we watched was The Dark Knight Rises. I had already seen the movie so I slept through the whole movie. I like to sleep in case you haven’t notice.

When the movie was over it was time to get ready for the game we had later that night. We had a pre game meal of a sandwich and some chips.

The gym we played our 2nd game at was a gym just like the previous game. It was an outdoor pavilion that was closed in. It was really hot! We all had steam coming off of our bodies.

We started out fast against the team we were playing. At one point it was 25-2. After that point we pretty much knew we were going to win the game, now it was just about improving on the little things as a team and as individuals. When you are winning by that much it is easy to let up but we still needed to stay sharp. We ended up winning by 60 points.

After the game we went to eat at TGI Fridays. We had a really good time and the food was good. Once I got back to the hotel I pretty much showered and hopped into my bed. I was so tired!

It’s getting late now and we have to wake up early to go zip lining tomorrow. That will be really fun and interesting! I can’t wait to do it! Goodnight and God bless everyone!

This entry was posted in Bears Costa Rica Tour Blog. Bookmark the permalink.