Costa Rica Day 6

Hey everyone it’s Sunday and our last full day here in Costa Rica! Today we are going white water rafting!

We started off the day by waking up super early. We ate breakfast at the hotel as usual. The bus picked us up and we made a two hour bus ride into the mountains to the white water rafting place.

The whole rafting experience was really fun and exciting! The river we were rafting on ran through the mountains and we saw some beautiful sights. The rapids were not too bad. There were stretches that threw you off balance; I even fell into the water once. That was probably the most fun part! We had lunch on the side of the river. The guys that were our guides made sandwiches with fresh fruit and vegetables. After lunch we got back on the river and finished the rafting up.

Once the rafting was done we made the long bus ride back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel we basically had free time to ourselves for the rest of the day. I decided to just get some food, hit the hot tub and chill my the rest of my teammates!

This whole trip was so much fun. I just want to thank everyone who was involved with making this happen. It’s truly a blessing and I just want to thank everyone! We have to get up early to catch our flight back to the states. Goodnight and God bless!

This entry was posted in Bears Costa Rica Tour Blog. Bookmark the permalink.