Many new and seasoned iPad users have wondered what apps would work best for today’s college student and beyond. Below are the top ten applications for college use, recommended by a fellow student.
1. iStudiez Pro: This is a diverse organizer designed with a college student in mind. Create repeating classes, a study session, and keep track of upcoming tests with this app. It even imports your schedule from iCal, combining personal and scholarly calendars for the on-the-go student.
2. Pages: This is a powerful word document creator. Write an essay or take notes in class. Export all your files as PDF or DOC formats for print or e-mail.
3. Numbers: This is a powerful spreadsheet creator. Also, you can import and modify existing spreadsheets. Export your files as PDF or XLS formats.$9.99
4. Keynote: Create and show slide show presentations with this application. Export your files as PPT or PDF formats.$9.99
5. Blackboard: This is a great tool that gives you instant access to the Blackboard platform. Get access to the latest class information, homework, assignments, quizzes, and lecture notes.Free for the Application. Mobile access $1.99 per year or $5.99 for a lifetime subscription.