Missouri State University has a long and successful history of partnerships and joint educational programs with leading Chinese universities. A major benefit of these partnerships is that all Chinese partner university students who enroll at Missouri State University qualify for the International Partners Scholarship. There is no limit on the number of students eligible for these programs.
The value of the International Partners Scholarship varies based on the number of credit hours taken. The scholarship waives seventy-five (75%) of the out-of-state portion of tuition charged by Missouri State University.
The International Partners Program is a formal agreement between Missouri State University and its partner universities. The focus of the program is to provide students from partner universities with a flexible, high quality education at the lowest cost possible. A summary of the joint educational programs available to qualifying students is provided in the link as follow: Programs for Chinese students
- 研究生项目的快速，无缝衔接：在密苏里州立大学交流学习期间，学生可以提前选修一些将来就读研究生专业的本科课程或部分研究生课程（Senior Permission required). 这样既可以为将来研究生专业学习做准备，同时也可以加快研究生专业的毕业时间。省钱！省时！
Chinese Student Leadership Program:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTAxMzMzNTQ0.html
- Sign “Application sign-up sheet” (Please finish this step in the office of international programs at student’s universities in China). Once sign up, the students can prepare the following application documents.
- Copy of student’s passport
- Complete the application form which can be found at http://international.missouristate.edu/assets/internationalservices/ISSApplicationMerged.pdf
(This is the application form link, students should print it out and fill out the form)
- Fill out the “International Statement of Financial Support” form. This form can be found online athttp://international.missouristate.edu/assets/internationalservices/Statement_of_Financial_Support_-_2014-2015.pdf
- The proof of availability of funds for one year (The proof can be the bank statement (银行存款证明) it would be about RMB 180,000 for one year and RMB90,000
for one semester, this is only used to demonstrate if the student has enough money to cover the one year/semester expenses).
- Submit your TOEFL scores (minimum score is 61 for undergraduate and 79 internet-based test for graduate applicants) or IELTS scores (Minimum requirement is 5.5 for undergraduate and 6.0 for graduate application), or take the test hosted by MSU faculty (MSU will sign some faculty to give the test for students who don’t have the TOEFL scores or IELTS scores. The specific date will be announced)
- Official Transcripts in both English and Chinese
- Resume in English
- Pay the application fee of RMB 400. And attach your application fee payment receipt to your application form
Bank Account Information:
DAVID ANDREW HAMILTON