Attention students! Changes are coming to the way you access your Office 365 email.
Computer Services will begin the process of syncing your local Windows account with your Office 365 account starting at 5:00 PM Friday, Oct. 21. Once the process completes (sometime Saturday, Oct. 22), you will be able to use the same password to access your Office 365 mailbox (your BearPassLogin@live.missouristate.edu mailbox) as you use for on-campus resources such as logging on to lab computers, My Missouri State, and Blackboard Learn.
Once this change has been made, you may have to re-enter your password on mobile devices for your email to work. Instructions on how to set up your Office 365 email account on a mobile device can be found here.
You may also use the BearPass link at the top of MissouriState.edu which is also directed to https://portal.office.com/.
If you have questions or concerns about the conversion, please contact the Computer Services Help Desk at 836-5891.
- Phishing Email Attempt Dec. 14, 2016 - December 14, 2016
- Upgrade Days for Winter Break - December 12, 2016
- Retirement Reception for Pat Day - November 30, 2016
- Upcoming change to email icon in My Missouri State - November 12, 2016
- Blackboard Learn Course Retention Policy - October 26, 2016
- Student BearPass passwords to be synced with Office 365 - October 19, 2016
- Office 365 Education Fundamentals training registration open - September 20, 2016
- Retirement Reception for Brenda Whisenant - September 2, 2016
- Computer Services Blackboard Resources and Events for Faculty - August 3, 2016
- University Information and Network Systems Unavailable – Planned Upgrades on August 6th - July 21, 2016