With upcoming renovations to Cheek Hall, the Technology Training Center located in Cheek 100 has been moved to Meyer Library. The two Technology Training Centers have now been combined in Library 106. There are 12 PCs and an instructor station available for technology training sessions. All previously scheduled Cheek 100 training sessions will be held in Library 106 as of April 17. This includes the weekly “Ask the Experts” open sessions for ARGOS, Web Press, and Blackboard (Degree Works will not be participating for the rest of this semester). Check with your trainers and the university calendar for more information. This move is planned for the rest of Spring and all of the Summer semester, but we will update you as we learn more.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about this move.
- Cheek 100 Technology Training Center Moved to Library 106 - April 18, 2017
- Technology Training Center Moved to Library 106 - March 1, 2017
- New Office 365 Training Dates - January 30, 2017
- Updates to the Blackboard Black Belt Training Series - January 26, 2017
- Feedback on Technology Training - January 26, 2017
- Office 365 Training Opportunities in Spring ’17 - December 1, 2016
- Changes to Clutter in Outlook/Office 365 Mail - November 10, 2016
- More Office 365 Fundamentals Training Sessions Scheduled - October 26, 2016