Statewide Collaborative Diversity Conference
March 25-27, 2015
Preparing tomorrow’s leaders today
Wednesday, March 25 is student day
Plaster Student Union, 3rd Floor, MSU, Springfield, MO
Take advantage of Early Bird Registration until Feb. 20th!
Regular registration closes MARCH 8th! — REGISTER TODAY!!!
Keynote Presentation by Juliet Shen and Vanessa Teck
4 pm PSU Ballroom
Both identifying as Asian American activists and feminists in their early 20’s, Vanessa and Juliet have shared experi-ences of isolation, pain, and fear. Since then, both have begun a transformative journey to better understand how to root their movements in love.
Marketing to Diverse Audiences Online, Ini Augustine, CEO of SocialWise Media Group, 2013 Aspiring Businesswoman 2013
- Gender Attitudes and Evaluation of Applicants in Selection Interviews, Jake Tipton, Psychology Student, MSU
- The Health of LGBT Missourians, Andrew Shaughnessy, Manager of Public Policy, PROMO, St. Louis, MO
- Utilizing Media to Promote Creative Learning & Inclusive Environments, Shannon Canfield, MPH and Ioana Staiculescu, MPH, University of MO
- 21st Century Racism: A Well-Oiled Machine, Jakal Burrell-El , Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, MSU
- The Value of Diversity Network in College and Beyond, Stacye Smith, CPCU, Dir. of HR, Rachelle Richmond, Manager of Customer Communications and Susan Buckler, Manager of HR Programs, Shelter Ins., Columbia, MO
- Addressing Fastest Growing Criminal Industry, Suzanne Borth, President of the International Justice Mission (IJM)
- International Students: Support and Diversity, Emmanuel Camarillo and Reejan Shrestha, Truman State University
- Special Guest, Prince Ea — rapper, spoken word artist, music video director and founder/CEO of Make Smart Cool, LLC https://www.youtube.com/user/thamagicsho2003
Students may register and attend all three days of conference! For ADA accommodations or questions, call 417-836-4192
Continental Breakfast and Lunch!
Free Accessible Parking!