The Faculty Diversity Composition Initiative (FDCI) consists of Forgivable Loans and Loan Reimbursement Programs made available to eligible persons in exchange for their written commitment to work at Missouri State University for a stipulated period following their successful completion of their terminal degree.
Eligible persons shall meet selection criteria established by an Oversight Committee and approved by the President of the University. Eligibility criteria shall include:
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity initiatives;
- High scholastic achievement;
- A desire to become part of the MSU faculty;
- Satisfactory completion of an undergraduate and preferably a master’s degree;
- Recommendation from a University department.
For more information, please view the attached documents:
FDCI Program Description -FINAL 5-1-12 (Word)
FDCI Loan Reimbursement Agreement (final) — 2 4 2013 (Word)
FDCI Forgivable Loan Agreement (final) — 2 4 2013 (Word)
FDCI -Application FINAL 9-27-12 (Word)
If you are interested in participating in the FDCI program, follow these steps:
- Review all program documents
- Meet with your advisor and discuss the possibility
- Meet with the department head of your academic unit
- Send completed documents to Dr. Chris Craig, Associate Provost, Faculty and Academic Affairs
A staff version of this program is expected to become available during the summer of 2013.