LeadersCamp

LeadersCamp is among of the most distinguished and celebrated programs in the nation. The camp is considered ‘life-changing’ for students who are selected and presented the opportunity to attend. An overnight leadership experience, LeadersCamp is a retreat program for High School and College Students and is designed to challenge and provoke leadership skills in the young people who attend. Successful speakers and community mentors facilate unqiue LeadersCamp programming that includes leadership instruction, workshops, keynote addresses, and programmed recreational activities.

WHY LEADERSCAMP?
Every camp is unique and planned from scratch by the founder and dedicated team of volunteers who support its mission. When you come to a LeadersCamp, you are truly getting a one-of-a-kind experience. Top quality professional speakers, successful mentors who are present during the entire camp, and carefully planned programming are all a part of why LeadersCamp is different.

For the value we provide the camp could be an expensive proposition, but thanks to our founder’s commitment to making LeadersCamp affordable, we provide an affordable high quality experience.

WHO SHOULD COME?
Every LeadersCamp is different. LeadersCamp VII is a male-only camp. While we are specifically focusing on minority males, we are looking to impact young men who desire to become ‘Elite’ in their daily life.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Registration costs vary based on where you live and the registration options available to you.

WHAT ABOUT TRANSPORTATION?
Participants must arrange for their own transportation to and from Missouri State University. Groups attending the camp may have additional transportation options.

Welcome Kit

Camp Waiver

For more information, visit www.leaderscamp.org.

LeadersCamp VII Registration

This entry was posted in Campus Focus, Community Focus, Featured, Multicultural Programs, Upcoming Events. Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to LeadersCamp

1. read this says:

Wow! This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent. I am also a specialist in this topic so I can understand your effort.

2. I wanted to follow up and allow you to know how much I loved discovering your web site today. I will consider it the honor to do things at my business office and be able to make real use of the tips contributed on your website and also take part in visitors’ feedback like this. Should a position associated with guest publisher become on offer at your end, you should let me know.

3. I agree with you and will be definitely looking forward to your future updates. Thank you and keep the great work up. Good luck!

4. blog here says:

fantastic submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite specialists of this sector do not notice this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

5. You made some fine points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most folks will agree with your blog.

6. Website says:

This site is my intake, real fantastic style and design and Perfect written content.

7. Heya! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

8. Australia says:

Superb post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

9. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

10. When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

11. Hi there! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!

12. Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

13. hk says:

I’ve enjoyed reading this blog very much. It’s good to see that you are all enjoying yourselves and making a real difference to peoples lives. Looking forward to further contributions, thanks again.

14. Chris says:

You made some fine points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most folks will agree with your blog.