- Missouri State Family Association Bear Notes – August 2014
- Ask Priscilla: What are some ways I can support my student in the first year and beyond?
- Charting their Career Path: Freshman through Senior Year
- Letting Grow – Tips for Family Members
- Spotlight on Family Weekend 2014 – The Duane G. Meyer Library presents “The Library – Past, Present and Future” Family Event
TagsArmy ask Priscilla awards Bear in Miind cadets checklist communication curfews drop and roll Ethical Citizen exams family family weekend finances Foster Rec Center freshman jobs leadership march military motivate move-in New Student Convocation parking permit Public Affairs Mission resources ROTC saluting self confidence shoe drive skills Sole Food stomp out hunger Stop stress student employment summer support training transitioning uniforms welcome weekend Welcome Weekend 2014 Welcome Weekend Events what to bring