The My Ideas Faculty/Staff Suggestion Program has been refreshed and is now more active than ever.
About My Ideas
The My Ideas program provides a way for the faculty and staff of Missouri State University to receive recognition by developing and submitting ideas that benefit the University through saving money or increasing revenue.
Quarterly drawing implemented
The refreshed program is now includes a quarterly drawing to reward a submitted idea. Each idea submitted during the quarter that meets the criteria of a good idea will be placed in a random drawing.
The idea does not have to be implemented in order to be placed in the drawing or to receive the reward. The winner of the random drawing receives a Missouri State University Bookstore gift card valued at $30.
Submitting your idea
A good idea will do one or more of the following:
- Increase University revenue
- Reduce waste or maintenance costs
- Reduce costs of materials or services
- Conserve time, materials, equipment and natural resources
- Combine operations, methods, procedures or official forms
- Eliminate duplication, breakage and bottlenecks
- Improve procedures, accountability, service quality or morale
- Increase safety
- Invest in new equipment, new methods of operation or new products
You can submit your idea online through the My Ideas website. You will be asked to log in with your BearPass before completing the form.