Dierks Bentley – $25 Ticket Special

dierksbentley-vertical

Dierks Bentley & his “Somewhere on a Beach” tour will perform at JQH Arena on Saturday, October 22nd! You can purchase tickets for ONLY $25!

Follow this link and then select login to take advantage of this GREAT ticket special! http://bit.ly/2dJxd1g

Note: This ticket special is only available through the link provided in this post. It is not available through our normal ticketing website. For more information regarding the Dierks Bentley concert at JQH Arena, please visit our website at www.missouristate.edu/jqharena

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Dierks Bentley – $25 Ticket Special

1. I wish to show appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from this type of matter.
    Right after researching through the world wide web and finding
    thoughts that were not beneficial, I figured my life was over.
    Living without the presence of approaches to the problems
    you’ve resolved all through your short article is a serious case, and the kind that would have negatively affected my career if I hadn’t
    noticed your site. Your personal training and kindness in controlling all the
    things was important. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t discovered such a stuff like this.
    I can at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot very much for this professional and amazing help.
    I will not be reluctant to recommend your web site to anyone
    who wants and needs guidance about this
    matter.