In celebration of the new school year, the Foster Recreation Center invites students to attend BearFit classes this week for free!
The Missouri State Foster Recreation Center hosts BearFit classes to make it easier for students who like to work out in groups. There are 21 BearFit classes to choose from and with a $30 unlimited BearFit pass, you can pick and choose as many classes as you would like throughout the semester. Some of the classes include Boot Camp Solution, Afrobeat, Cycle Pump, Kickboxing and many more. If you’ve been wanting to try BearFit classes, this week is the perfect opportunity to have a “sample” workout for free!
- Certified Distance Educator Award Recipients - February 15, 2017
- Apply by January 31, 2017, for Master of Social Work degree cohort in West Plains - October 14, 2016
- MSU-Lebanon gifted Marie Williams Trust Endowment - October 12, 2016
- MSU hosts annual Stop the Violence Conference - September 30, 2016
- Childcare for Students - August 31, 2016
- How to make the most out of your small room space - August 26, 2016
- Get back to the books and into shape with free BearFit classes - August 24, 2016
- Missouri State Outreach congratulates new Certified Distance Educator Award recipients - June 2, 2016
- Missouri State off-campus programs make a big impact for Ashley Howell - June 2, 2016
- Social Media Kit for MOOC: Laura Ingalls Wilder - May 18, 2016