Maintaining your family life while achieving your education is a tough challenge for some students, but it doesn’t have to stop you from completing your degree. Missouri State wants you to excel both in the classroom and at home, which is why Adult Student Services has some quality child care suggestions for Missouri State students with young children. Here are three different suggested opportunities:
- Childcare Aware which helps parents find quality child care.
- The University Child Care Center which is available to the Springfield community.
- The Missouri State Child Development Center which is located on Missouri State’s campus designed for infants, toddlers, two’s, and preschoolers.
Do you have any other great suggestions to share? Let us know on Twitter! @MSUOutreach
- MSU Public Safety Training Center Media Kit - May 22, 2017
- Master Online Course Recognition Awards for 2016 - May 3, 2017
- Hiring web development GA - May 3, 2017
- Missouri Caves and Speleology Media Kit - April 28, 2017
- Certified Distance Educator Award Recipients - February 15, 2017
- Apply by January 31, 2017, for Master of Social Work degree cohort in West Plains - October 14, 2016
- MSU-Lebanon gifted Marie Williams Trust Endowment - October 12, 2016
- MSU hosts annual Stop the Violence Conference - September 30, 2016
- Childcare for Students - August 31, 2016
- How to make the most out of your small room space - August 26, 2016