Senior Graphic Designer Phillip Secca recently completed a series of brochures for Missouri State’s Off-Campus Program. These brochures provide a brief description of the degree programs available at select off-campus sites. These brochures are provided to phone inquiries, walk-ins and at trade shows to interested prospective students.
Click on the images above to see the full version of the brochures in ISSUU.com.
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017
- Spring 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Complete - November 15, 2016
- Master of Science in Counseling Program Campaign - August 11, 2016
- Summer and Fall 2016 Off-Campus Program Marketing Plan - July 7, 2016
- Su/Fa 2016 Off-Campus Brochures Completed - June 30, 2016
- Outreach completes Facebook campaign for Master of Arts in Teaching degree program in Joplin - June 2, 2016