Missouri State Outreach Marketing and Promotions recently completed a Facebook campaign for Off-Campus Programs. This campaign ran from May 10-16, 2017.
- Drive traffic to the Outreach website
- Increase awareness of programs available at the satellite campuses and subsequently increase enrollments
- 23 ads ran from May 10-May 16 within the following areas: Cassville + 25 mile radius, Neosho + 25 mile radius, Joplin + 40 mile radius, Nevada + 35 mile radius, Lebanon (+area specified by zip codes) and West Plains + 35 miles.
- These ads appeared in the desktop news feed, mobile news feed, desktop right column and audience network.
These Facebook ads (combined) resulted in:
- 3,442 clicks to the Missouri State Outreach website.
- A click-through rate of .73%. According to a study done by Wordstream, this is an average click-through rate for the education industry.
- A reach of 162,171 people (to whom these ads were shown 2.92 times).
- 3,981 post engagement (number of actions people took involving the ads), 37 post comments, 43 post shares, 126 Facebook page likes (as a direct result of these ads)
Page likes by location:
- Joplin Region: 1252 start, 1349 end; increase of 97 page likes
- Lebanon: 542 start, 557 end; increase of 15 page likes
- West Plains: 505 start, 543 end; increase of 38 page likes
Overall Outreach website traffic:
Comparing May 10-16, 2017 to that same period the previous year, yield the following results:
- 134.75% increase in non-bounced sessions
- 67.79% increase in page views
Ads created by location:
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017
- Spring 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Complete - November 15, 2016
- Master of Science in Counseling Program Campaign - August 11, 2016
- Summer and Fall 2016 Off-Campus Program Marketing Plan - July 7, 2016
- Su/Fa 2016 Off-Campus Brochures Completed - June 30, 2016
- Outreach completes Facebook campaign for Master of Arts in Teaching degree program in Joplin - June 2, 2016
- MS Online Commends Ivy Yarckow-Brown for Record Number of Online Classes Taught - May 13, 2016