After an official vote count, SGA would like to announce the results of the Spring 2014 elections. They are as follows:
Student Body President and Vice President: Jordan McGee/Addison Reed
Senior Class President: Cody Miller
The Wyrick Fund is generated through a $3 fee paid each semester by all full-time students along with $75,000 from the Office of the President. The current amount in the fund is $342,235.90. The following Wyrick proposals passed:
1) Campus Security Camera with a projected cost of 114,400
2) Construction of net around the Betty and Bobby Recreation Fields with a projected cost of $144,650
3) PSU Outdoor Tables with a projected cost of 82,483.50
4) Bear Line Shuttle Stop Bench with a projected cost of $2,264.90.
5) Key Card Reader at Betty and Bobby Recreation Fields with a projected cost of $25,520
Due to the limited funds of the Wyrick Fund, only the first three proposals will be funded.
Thank you to all the Missouri State students who voted in this election.