Today, the web world is known for it’s practical jokes. We decided to join in the fun this year. While this definitely isn’t the first time a university homepage has been turned upside down, it’s never been done here before. We hope you enjoy the fun for tomorrow everything goes right side up again.
- Top 10 Attributes of Viral Marketing Campaigns
- Portrait Of A LinkedIn User 2014 Edition (Infographic)
- Longer stories draw more attention, but with diminishing returns
- The Best (And Worst) Times To Post On Social Media (Infographic)
- How to Enhance Links to Your Webpages in Social Network Shares (Hint: It’s All in the Metadata)