Today, the web world is known for it’s practical jokes. We decided to join in the fun this year. While this definitely isn’t the first time a university homepage has been turned upside down, it’s never been done here before. We hope you enjoy the fun for tomorrow everything goes right side up again.
- Breaking Web Design Conventions = Breaking the User Experience
- 2014 Students & Parents E-Expectations Noel-Levitz Report: Top 5 insights for #highered & #hesm | collegewebeditor.com¬es
- Low Findability and Discoverability: Four Testing Methods to Identify the Causes
- Summer Cleanup: A Plan to Help Centralize University Social Media Communication
- Snapchat Launches Collaborative Timelines Based On Events | TechCrunch