On Sept. 11, 2012, the digital advertisements at the Springfield-Branson National Airport were changed to the following videos. They will run through December.
The goal of the ads is to provide name recognition for the University and invite travelers to engage with the University. The ads run at baggage claim and the meeter/greeter area.
Ad space has been purchased through June 30, 2012, and will be changed out on a regular basis. Below are some planned options:
- Public Affairs Conference
- IDEA Commons
There are also opportunities to change out the ads for special events, such as to welcome important visitors to campus.
Video production credits
- Chris Austin, web designer in the office of web and new media, designed all of the text and images used in the videos.
- Tyler Beck, student videographer in the office of web and new media, created and edited the video animations.
If you are interested in having our office produce a video for your University unit or department, please visit our Video Services page for more information.
- YouTube Video Thumbnails - November 10, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for October 2014 - November 4, 2014
- Social Media Kit: Public Affairs Week - September 9, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for August 2014 - September 2, 2014
- Welcome Week Video Series - August 22, 2014
- YouTube channel redesign - August 11, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for July 2014 - July 31, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for May 2014 - June 2, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for April 2014 - May 2, 2014
- MSU New Student Community - April 7, 2014