The office of web and new media recently produced a new video for the Honors College.
This video is intended to be played before Honors College speaking presentations, as well as for placement on the Honors College homepage. The video is a montage of interview clips with current Honors College students who were identified as being exemplary students from a wide variety of majors and backgrounds.
Additional footage of Honors College classrooms and labs is also interspersed with the interview footage, highlighting some of the benefits to Honors College students such as small class sizes and individualized instruction from Honors College professors.
Video production credits
- Tyler Beck, videographer in the office of web and new media, was the production lead for this video, handling all editing and filming duties.
- Brad Mitchell, new media producer in the office of web and new media, was the project coordinator and interviewer.
If you are interested in having our office produce a video for your University unit or department, please visit our Video Services page for more information.
- YouTube Video Thumbnails - November 10, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for October 2014 - November 4, 2014
- Social Media Kit: Public Affairs Week - September 9, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for August 2014 - September 2, 2014
- Welcome Week Video Series - August 22, 2014
- YouTube channel redesign - August 11, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for July 2014 - July 31, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for May 2014 - June 2, 2014
- Monthly video round-up for April 2014 - May 2, 2014
- MSU New Student Community - April 7, 2014