Join us for a free half-day session about best practices for websites, blogs and social media. We’ll offer tips and tricks for online marketing and communications.
You’ll learn practical strategies for managing websites, blogs and social media. We’ll answer questions like:
- How do we repurpose our website and blog content and distribute it on social media?
- What do users want my website, blog or social media to provide?
- How do we become better strategic storytellers?
- How do we manage messaging on multiple social media channels?
- What are some advanced strategies to increase our effectiveness on Facebook, Twitter
- How can we best leverage photo and video content?
- What can we do immediately to make our digital communications more strategic?
- What: Making Your Statement in a Digital World, a free training on websites and social media presented by Erika Brame and Kevin Agee
- When: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., April 12
- Where: Duane G. Meyer Library, Room 010-B
- Who: Open to faculty, staff and students who manage content for Missouri State websites, blogs and social media platforms
- How: This event is free; registration though My Learning Connection is requested. Please feel free to bring your own laptop or tablet.