Web Press, the university’s web content management system, will be upgraded to the latest software release next week.
Downtime for upgrade
Web Press will down for system upgrade and maintenance Wednesday, June 7-Thursday, June 8.
During the upgrade, editors cannot change their websites through Web Press. Any website updates scheduled to be published will still occur.
This downtime does not affect live websites — website visitors will still be able to access all published websites normally.
Please contact the web help desk at 417-836-5271 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Web Press to be upgraded June 7-8 - June 1, 2017
- Free workshop: Become a security ninja - May 18, 2017
- Do your part for web accessibility - March 2, 2017
- Our picks from #heweb16 - February 2, 2017
- Missouri State seeks full-time new media specialist - January 31, 2017
- Better search results now available - August 18, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full stack developer/engineer - June 24, 2016
- Missouri State seeks full-time new media specialist for alumni relations - June 20, 2016
- Calendar is now mobile friendly - June 2, 2016
- The 2016 #ShowMeCitizens campaign in review - May 9, 2016