- Breaking Web Design Conventions = Breaking the User Experience
- 2014 Students & Parents E-Expectations Noel-Levitz Report: Top 5 insights for #highered & #hesm | collegewebeditor.com¬es
- Low Findability and Discoverability: Four Testing Methods to Identify the Causes
- Summer Cleanup: A Plan to Help Centralize University Social Media Communication
- Snapchat Launches Collaborative Timelines Based On Events | TechCrunch
Category Archives: Academic Websites
The management department recently completed the redesign process as part of the Academic Website Project. The team included Don Hendricks, Veronica Adinegara, Brian Heaton, Sara Clark, Hannah Morrison and Ted Ostapko.
The economics website recently completed the Academic Website Project redesign process with creative and technical contributions from Andrea Mostyn, Veronica Adinegara, Ted Ostapko, Brian Heaton and Sara Clark. The redesigned website showcases how the program sets students up for many career paths.
The redesigned pre-law website defines the program and helps students find advisors.
The redesigned musical theatre website showcases two departments through one website.
The redesigned finance and general business website offers program benefits and career options while showcasing a popular online course.