We’ve posted a new Autism Minute, our brief (usually 5 minutes or less) instructional videos that provide information designed to add to your available resources for serving students with autism and other developmental disabilities.
This video features Terri Carrington, M.A., CCC-SLP, who has served as Project ACCESS Associate Director, Autism Resources Specialist, Missouri Autism Consultant and Autism Team Coach. She focuses on data:
- Noting progress or lack of progress applies to all strategies you use to support your students. Guesses don’t count!
- It is important to base decisions on data
- It is important to justify the strategies you have selected for your students
- You need to know when the strategies you have selected are working and when they are not working
- Visual display of data is motivating to you and your students
Watch the video below:
Want to learn more about Data collection and other evidence-based practices to assist students who experience autism and other developmental disabilities? Visit the Project ACCESS Training Page at the following link: Project ACCESS Trainings and sign up for our FREE online Summer Educator’s Academy or contact us at email@example.com
#data #EBP #AutismTraining #AutismMinute