Social Media Kit: One95
One95 is a digital, grassroots movement uniting the voices of all 195 countries to rise above violent extremism, and it starts within our own communities. We are all human. No one ideology, religious belief or political goal is justification for brutal attacks. It starts with just 1 person in 1 community, and ends with all 195 countries working to #EndViolentExtremism.
- What: One95 Social Media Campaign
- When: April 7-27, 2015
- Where: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Who: Every person, every community, every country
Show your One95
Help prevent violent extremism by sharing on your social media accounts. We want to see your One95! We encourage you to post your One95 photo (see example below) on social media, use the provided hashtags, and call out your friends to show their One95.
Make your post social media savvy
- Tag your posts with the official One95 hashtag, #EndViolentExtremism
- Tag One95 on Facebook, @One95_ on Twitter, and One95_ on Instagram
- Tag your posts with the Springfield, Missouri hashtag: #SGF
- Please link your posts to www.one95.org
We Are One95 Video
Show Your One95 Examples
Sample social media posts
- From one person in one community to 195 countries we can #EndViolentExtremism @One95_ (Attach Your One95 Photo)
- Hey @TagYourFriend I challenge you to join @One95_ to #EndViolentExtremism More Info: www.One95.org (Attach Your One95 Photo)
- Come up with your own. Get creative! Take your One95 photo in a creative way and challenge your friends to top it.
Sample Facebook/Instagram posts
- I support One95 to #EndViolentExtremism and I challenge my friends to do the same! Share your One95 photo and get more info at www.one95.org (Share One95 photo with post)
- Check out current initiatives working to prevent violent extremism at www.One95.org. Like and share the organization’s movement to show support.
- Community initiatives play a big part in the mission to #EndViolentExtremism Check out <organization or initiative> at www.One95.org and share their story
Other branding materials