Congratulations! You’ve stayed up all night studying, passed GEP 100, waited until 11:59 p.m. to turn in your assignments and had ramen noodles and chicken nuggets for the last four-plus years. It’s now time to strut your stuff across the stage and share your accomplishments with your friends and family. All the work you’ve done to get to this day has now paid off, and it’s time to start #adulting.
You’re joining a network of over 110,000 Bears who have walked this path before you. Welcome!
Photos with the PSU Bear
Remember taking a picture of the PSU Bear when you first visited campus? Be sure to mark the graduation milestone with one more photo at this famous MSU landmark.
Visit the bear statue outside of Plaster Student Union to get your photo taken and receive a free commemorative print. Photos are available from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, Dec. 15.
Once a Bear, always a Bear
MarooNation is the official Alumni Association of Missouri State University. We offer several ways you can stay connected with your alma mater:
- Sign-up with our online community to receive email updates and attend dozens of networking events across the U.S.
- Get updates on fellow alumni including the Bears of Distinction awards banquet in June, plus nominate someone you know.
- You can also sign-up to join the alumni association council or apply for a position on the board of directors.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates from MSU.
- Be sure to connect with fellow alumni in our LinkedIn group.
- Finally, we offer travel abroad trips with fellow Bears and volunteer opportunities such as BearTalks.
Looking for work?
Remember, you have search options right here at the university.The Career Center is a good place to start. If you are ready to apply for jobs, sign up for Job Tracks, where you can submit resumes online.
Considering graduate school?
This can be a great way to learn additional skills and gain experience in competitive markets. Missouri State also has financing options such as graduate assistantships, which include paid tuition and a monthly stipend. Learn more by visiting the Graduate College.