Travel is affordable, especially with deep discounts
Enjoy fascinating journeys while receiving significant savings of $500 to $1000 per couple off the regular price of select trips. Check out available discounts. Mention special paperless savings to receive discounts on these trips:
- Athens & Poros, Greece, Nov. 7-15, 2019.
- Save $250 per person expires 5/7/2019.
- Legends of the Nile, January 7-18, 2020.
- $500 per person savings expires 4/30/2019. Offer code: [SAVE430] OR save $250 per person expires 6/18/2019.
- Dutch Waterways, April 24 – May 2, 2020.
- $500 per person savings expires 4/30/2019. Offer code: [SAVE 430] OR save $250 per person expires 7/23/2019.
- Paris ~Art, Culture & People, August 15-23, 2020.
- $500 per person savings expires 5/21/2019. Offer code: [SAVE521] OR save $250 per person expires 3/10/2020.
Tour Ireland with MSU Chamber Choir, June 6- 14 – Land only packages remain.
New Orleans and Missouri State vs. Tulane Football, Sept. 12-15 – Register by May 1 and travel to the Big Easy with the President and Mrs. Smart!
Travel provides adventure
It’s not an ordinary day if you’re visiting the majestic Cliffs of Moher, bicycling through Holland or viewing the Great Pyramids of Giza. How much fun would it be to enjoy a New Orleans Jazz brunch or sample cheeses and charcuterie in France?
Travel helps you learn new languages Learn to say thank you in French, or become a pro at ordering a cup of coffee while in the Netherlands. At the very least, you can learn to recognize a language that was previously not on your radar.
Travel provides food for thought, literally
You will be amazed at the variety of flavors the world can offer. The depths of authentic cuisines will surprise you and your taste buds. From beignets in New Orleans to Belgium beer and chocolates, there is something unique to savor in every destination!
Travel can be a dream come true
Stop daydreaming and start living the dream! Someone is going to Cruise the Rhine River, explore the island of Hydra, stroll the French Quarter, marvel at the glittering treasures of the boy king, witness Holland’s glorious tulip season and discover the Parisian neighborhood of Le Marais. It might as well be you!
Have you found your reason? Discover all MSU travel opportunities. Choose an adventure, make a reservation and get ready to add new stamps to your passport!
Questions can be directed to DebbieBranson@missouristate.edu or by calling 417-836-5654.