Schedule a Blackboard Collaborate Appointment Online Using TutorTrac
1. Go to MyMissouriState and log in.
2. Choose the Campus Life tab.
3. In the Bear CLAW channel, select the TutorTrac link. You will be taken to the TutorTrac Main Menu. (If you access TutorTrac direct, you’ll need to log in).
4. From here, click Search Availability. You will then see a drop down menu titled Center.
5. Select Subject Area Tutoring from the drop down menu. This will bring up several new options: Consultant, Section, From, To, Time, and Days. You can narrow your search using any of these criteria by selecting the drop down arrow and clicking on your preferences.
6. When you have finished narrowing your search, click the Search button. Any available time slots will appear.
7. Click on the time slot in which you want to schedule your appointment. The Appointments Entry box should pop up.
8. Fill out all necessary information in this box and click Save.
9. To see appointments you have made, click Main Menu. All appointments will be listed in Upcoming Appointments.
10. To cancel an appointment, click on the “x” on the right within the Upcoming Appointments box.
NOTE: Appointments made online must be made at least 24 hours in advance and can only be made up to seven days in advance.