As your student starts the second semester of classes, the subject of “where to live next year” comes up in conversation. As you talk with your student about options, keep in mind the top 10 reasons your student should continue to live in the MSU residence halls:
- For over 15 years, students living on-campus have a higher GPA than students living off-campus.
- The convenience of one bill to your student’s account
- Residents don’t have to worry about paying for laundry. It’s FREE…you just have to know how to do it!
- Easy access to academic and social resources, such as the library and Bear CLAW, the Foster Rec Center and the Plaster Student Union
- Developing leadership skills by serving on Hall Council and RHA
- Many residents enhance their skills to go on an hold leadership positions across campus as SOAR leader, University Ambassadors, SGA officials, etc.
- ResNet provide FREE computer maintenance and technical support for all on-campus students
- Residents get 350 double-sided pages of printing FREE at the front desk each semester
- Convenient student employment by working at a front desk, dining center or ResNet
- Living in an LLC to enhance your experience and development
- Instant comradery with several other students on your floors sharing similar likes and interests
Visit the Resident Life, Housing and Dining Services website to find out more.