As your student makes their final preparations to move into their residence hall at Missouri State University, we wanted to remind you of a few things.
Prior to arrival, your student can check their move-in time: My.MissouriState.edu, Campus Life, Housing, Move-In Time
It is important for your student to arrive to check-in at their scheduled move-in time. If your student misses their time, please contact our office and they will be re-scheduled based on the dates/times available.
Our Move-in Guide is a summary of everything you and your student will need to know including: what to pack (which includes what not to bring), information about Move-in, and some helpful tips while they get settled in their room.
- Residents with meal plans will be able to eat in the Blair-Shannon and Garst dining centers starting August 17th with their student ID with their building sticker. Meal plans start on August 19.
- Dining Dollars will be active beginning August 10th and can be used at any dining location including PSU restaurants.
- You can review and change your student’s meal plan through the first three weeks of classes. Through September 9th your student can review and change their meal plan by going to My.MissouriState.edu, Campus Life tab, Housing Channel, BearPass Card Management
- For all information about dining, including hours of operation, visit www.dineoncampus.com/missouristate or download the Dine On Campus App
- If your student has any allergies or dietary restrictions and needs more information or would like to set up a meeting with our dining staff, please email our executive chef, John Hawkins, at John.Hawkins@compass-usa.com.
- Parents or Legal Guardians of meal plan holders eat for free in our dining centers when accompanied by their student beginning August 19. Be sure to share a meal with your student while you’re here!