Missouri State University alumni, students, faculty, staff and friends are invited to celebrate MSU and all things maroon and white at Homecoming 2019. We’ve created a social media kit to help you share the event with your family and friends.
- What: Homecoming 2019
- When: Oct. 25-26, 2019
- Where: Across campus and in downtown Springfield
- Who: Missouri State University alumni, students, faculty, staff and community members
- Sponsors: The Alumni Association and Student Homecoming Committee
- Band of Bears Homecoming Parade: Oct. 26, 9 a.m. at John Q. Hammons Parkway
- Breakfast with Boomer: Oct. 26, 10-11:30 a.m. at Foster Recreation Center
- Watercolor Painting Bears: Oct. 26, 9:30-11:30 a.m. at Meyer Library
- Bears in the Belfry: Oct. 26, 10-11:30 a.m. at Meyer Library
- BearFest Village: Oct. 26, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at BearFest Village
- Missouri State Bears vs. Northern Iowa: Oct. 26. 2 p.m. at Plaster Stadium
- It’s On!: Oct. 26, 5:30 p.m. at Juanita K. Hammons Hall for Performing Arts
Share your story
Help spread the word about Homecoming to the Missouri State and local communities by sharing it on social media.
We encourage you to join the online conversation by posting on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tagging your posts with the official hashtag: #BearsHomecoming
Make your post social media savvy
- Tag the post with the official Homecoming hashtag: #BearsHomecoming
- Tag Missouri State University or @MissouriState, MarooNation or @MarooNation, Missouri State Bears or @MOStateFootball
- And any other university account like @MSUPrideBands
- If applicable, tag the post with the Bears athletics hashtag: #MSUBears
- If you would like to provide a link for more information on the event, please use: Homecoming
- When you post to Facebook, boost your status update by sharing it with a photo. Nothing beats a first-hand perspective!
- If you attend a Homecoming event, consider sharing a photo from or quote about your experience.
- You can update your profile and cover photos with the Homecoming logo.
Facebook/Twitter visual assets
It’s On! is a transformational event happening on Oct. 26. Use these images to share your excitement and invite others.