We hope you’re excited about the new assets for the brand refresh, and we want you to spread that enthusiasm.
If you participated in the Faculty and Staff Brand Rollout Celebration, you received a bag full of goodies to make the transformation to the new branding much easier. Inside your goody bag, you received the Missouri State Loyalty Card.
How does it work?
On the Missouri State Loyalty Card, there’s a list of 10 fun and easy ways to engage with the new branding. All you need to do is show us proof that you’ve done at least four of them.
- Snap a picture of you and your coworkers on BearWear Friday (when you’re all decked out in BearWear) and share.
- Download the new email signature from brand.missouristate.edu and show us.
- Find someone who is living the public affairs mission, take a picture and share with #CitizenBear.
- Snap a selfie and share with #GoMaroon.
- Decorate your office with the SWAG from the Rollout Celebration, and share a pic.
- Choose your favorite MSU color (hint: from the newly adopted color palette) – be adventurous!
- Send a Make Your Missouri Statement card to a colleague.
- Grab the downloadable brand assets (like a PowerPoint or wallpaper) and use them.
- Traipse across campus and snap a picture of a Make Your Missouri Statement mark.
- Tell us how you Make Your Missouri Statement.
Make sure you email a picture or a link to MarCom@missouristate.edu.
Why should I participate?
When students flood campus again in the fall, we want them to see how we embody this new brand. Hopefully, they’ll begin to think about what “Make Your Missouri Statement” means to them, and how our public affairs mission fits into their lives at Missouri State.
Plus, if you complete four tasks (and notify us) before Aug. 22, you can win a cool prize!