Conferences are always full of opportunity: sharing ideas, presenting findings and networking. Several faculty and students got the chance to do all three at the Midwest American Chemistry Society regional meeting Oct. 18-20, at the University of Kansas.
Several faculty and students gave oral or poster presentations:
- Michael Bakker, undergraduate student from Dr. Matthew Siebert’s lab
- Jacob Blankenship, graduate student from Dr. Keiichi Yoshimatsu’s lab
- Andrew Eckelmann, graduate student from Siebert’s lab
- Dr. Nickolay Gerasimchuk, professor of chemistry
- Michael Guile, undergraduate student from Yoshimatsu’s lab
- Samuel Kasson, graduate student from Yoshimatsu’s lab
- Quinton Wyatt, graduate student from Dr. Reza Herati’s lab
- Dr. Yoshimatsu, assistant professor of chemistry
William Ehrhardt, graduate student from Siebert’s lab, also attended.
Congratulations, and we hope you had a great time!