Find-a-Column now includes searches for functions and datablocks.
Search for Functions – allows datablock designers to search for custom and banner delivered functions in the Banner Live (PROD) and ODSPROD database. Using functions in datablock can simplify and standardize groupings in datablocks. Functions are a very useful resource.
Search for Datablocks – allows all Argos users to search for keywords in the titles and descriptions of written datablocks. This new feature will help users and datablock designers find datablocks to meet their needs. Try using this search before create brand new datablocks to find out if your datablock is already available or to get you started on designer a new one.
The new features are available from the Table Documentation > Find-a-Column link on the QDUG website. Select the feature you want to use and type in a keyword or phrase. A list of results will return with functions or datablocks that include that phrase.
For more information about this new feature contact QDUG Administration.
Written by Stephanie Turek, ODS/EDW Database Analyst
- Celebrating Marianne Stanley - May 9, 2022
- Banner XE - August 6, 2015
- FERPA Hold - August 6, 2015
- 25Live for Class Schedule Builders - July 8, 2015
- New Fee Waiver Application - April 2, 2015
- Improving Argos Reporting - April 2, 2015
- Ellucian rolls out eCommunities - January 16, 2015
- Requesting a Data Check Before Sending Data Off Campus - December 17, 2014
- Welcoming New Staff to the MIS Team - December 17, 2014
- Enhanced Database and Report Search Features - December 17, 2014