As a result of a pilot program, initiated by the IT Council, which seeks to meet the growing needs of Missouri State University students, the wireless capacity in the classrooms and public areas of Strong Hall has been increased. The new infrastructure should be able to provide service to more than three times the number of devices as the old infrastructure.
Tests are currently being performed to verify that these targets are being reached in Strong Hall. If you have any feedback, positive or negative, on Strong Hall Wireless, please contact us at Networking@MissouriState.edu.
- Freddy Wireless improvements - January 8, 2016
- Strong Hall Wireless Improvement - November 10, 2015
- AC Wireless Availability - September 28, 2015
- Wireless Improvements for Blair and Shannon - July 29, 2015
- Wireless Upgrade to 802.11ac - July 29, 2015
- Campus and Residence Hall Internet Upgrade - July 29, 2015
- Temporary Network Outage on 2015-08-08 - July 29, 2015
- Internet Outage 2014-04-08 - April 8, 2014
- Caller ID & Calls from Missouri State University - February 28, 2014