Beginning Monday, May 8 you will notice a new experience when using the Microsoft Authenticator app to complete multifactor authentication. When sign in approval request is sent to your phone using Microsoft Authenticator, a two digit number will be displayed in your web browser. You will be asked to enter that two digit number into the Microsoft Authenticator app in order to approve the sign in.
This change is required by Microsoft for all users of the Microsoft Authenticator app, and will help keep your information safe and secure. This change will not affect you if you complete multifactor authentication using a text message, phone call, or authentication token.
- My Missouri State Outage - June 13, 2023
- Multifactor Authentication – Number Matching Coming Soon - April 26, 2023
- Watch Out for Fake Geek Squad Scam Emails - January 30, 2023
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month - October 3, 2022
- Phishing Email Targeting Missouri State Users - September 13, 2022
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month - October 7, 2021
- Account Security Changes Coming July 27 - July 13, 2021
- VPN Changes Coming February 23 - January 21, 2021
- Update Chrome to Stay Safe Online - November 17, 2020
- Secure Your Online Classroom Spaces - April 3, 2020