SOAR sessions 5 and 6 are this week!
Bears of Distinction Banquet was held on Saturday night. Mary Krause (CHM, 2005) and Keith Rapp (MTH1958) were recognized! Mr. Rapp remembers Joe Trigg.
Nominations for next year – https://alumni.missouristate.edu/award-nominations.htm
For all of the very latest news – CNAS NewsWatch
Summer Fun Activities on campus
- Tent Theatre – Peter and the Starcatcher opens on June 28
- Carillon Concert Series – Next concert is July 8. (Bring your lawnchairs!)
- Engineering students welded their way to victory this past spring.
- Kristen Sardina and Ethan Hollender, biology majors, present and win at Florida Herpetology Conference this past March.
Did you know…?
- Web Press assistance will be held every Friday afternoon until August 10 at the Meyer Alumni Center downtown.
- Printing Services’ new online system goes live on July 1.
- Diversity 101 for Supervisors has one more summer session on Thursday, August 2
- You can stay in the loop by subscribing to Administrative Services Notifications.
CNAS CALENDAR – 2018
July 4 No summer classes/offices closed
July 23-27 CNAS/Discovery Center Class on campus!
July 27 Summer Visit Day
Aug 2-3 Final Exams for summer session
Aug 6 CNAS Leadership Team Retreat, 8 AM to 5 PM, Harrison Room Library Center
Aug 13 All Faculty and Graduate Students report to campus for pre-fall semester meetings
Orientations – new administrators orientation from 10 AM – noon, new faculty orientation at 1:00 PM, new graduates student orientation from 1-5 PM
Aug 14 New Faculty Orientation (8 AM – 2:30 PM) and TA Orientation (8 AM – 4 PM)
Aug 15 Showcase for Teaching and Learning
Aug 16 All Faculty Welcome Back Lunch (11:30 AM – 1:00 PM)
Aug 17 STEM LLC Welcome Social, 4-5 PM, Temple Hall
Aug 19 New Student Convocation, 1:00 PM
Aug 20 Fall 2018 Semester Begins
Aug 22 All College Meeting, Temple 002, 4-5 PM
Aug 29 CNAS Student Expo, 2:30-4:30, Temple Courtyard