NEW STUDENT CONVOCATION
You are invited to participate in the New Student Convocation to be held in JQH Arena on Sunday, August 18, 2-3 PM. I sincerely hope you will be able to participate! For more information, contact Karen Foster in the PSU Admin. Office, PSU 401.
Outstanding work by faculty, staff and students…
- Adedamola Opalade, master’s chemistry ’16, won the Golden Torch Award from the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) that recognizes the Graduate Student of the Year.
- For the second year in a row, SMCOG won NADO award for Excellence in Regional Transportation
- More than a dozen GGP graduates, undergrads and faculty presented at the Geological Society of America annual meeting.
- SMCOG and CRPM recently celebrated their 30-year partnership.
- GGP students attended the American Association of Geographers Conference, visited some alumni, and won awards!
- Chemistry undergraduate students presented at the 257th National American Chemical Society Meeting
- Razib Iqbal continues his research of adding audio-video inputs to Internet of Things (IoT) systems.
- GGP students and faculty presented at the Partnership for River Restoration and Science in the Upper Midwest symposium. Two students tied for first place in the same category!
- CNAS and Missouri S&T won the Program Collaboration Award from the office of the provost.
- CNAS Faculty & Staff award winners in SP19
- Student research award winners – undergraduate and graduate
June 17-21 Coding Camp Week – Discovery Center
June 24-28 STEM Week – Discovery Center
July 26 Summer Visit Day
Aug 2 Summer Session Ends (Finals)
Aug 12 All Faculty and Graduate Students report to work
Aug 14 Showcase https://www.missouristate.edu/fctl/34th-showcase-on-teaching-learning.htm
Aug 15 All Faculty Luncheon
Aug 19 First day of classes – Fall semester
Aug 20 CNAS All-College Meeting 3:35-5:00 PM, PSU Union Club
Aug 28 CNAS Student Expo 10 AM – NOON