Thank you for an amazing year! I know that you just spent many hours grading and submitting final grades. Thank you! There will be donuts and fresh fruit in the CNAS office on Tuesday morning at 8:30 AM if you would like to stop by for a treat. (If you miss this opportunity please watch for summer outdoor gathering opportunities with treats.) Be kind. Be positive. Be strong. Be safe.
Congratulations to Gary Meints! Gary was selected as the recipient of the 2021-2022 Board of Governor’s Faculty Excellence in Public Affairs Award. Board recognizes six for excellence in public affairs – News – Missouri State University
Congratulations to all CNAS Faculty and Staff Award Winners! Our website has been updated and has links to our most recent winners as well as past winners.
Recent news from the college:
- Congratulations to the 28th Annual Graduate Einhellig Interdisciplinary Forum CNAS award winners
- What can we expect for summer travel?
- Congratulations to the 2021 CNAS Undergraduate Research Symposium award winners
- If you would like to see past stories please visit CNAS NewsWatch!
Campus System Upgrades taking place on Saturday May 22 – please review this information and plan accordingly!
Systems Upgrade Day therefore the following will be unavailable:
- 12:01 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. – Internet for Springfield, West Plains and Mountain Grove campuses will be unavailable.
- 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Maintenance will be performed on the Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) that powers all servers in the Cheek Hall Computing Center. Users of the network and computing resources are encouraged to plan accordingly and not depend on uninterrupted services.
- 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Maintenance will be performed on the campus wireless system that could cause wireless networks to be unavailable to the Springfield, West Plains and Mountain Grove campuses o Most of the University’s computer systems will be down. There will be little or no impact to the following systems: University networks, MSU homepage, Office 365, email services, video surveillance systems, and electronic door access systems.
- Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Stacey Tune directly at 417-836-6555 or via email at StaceyTune@MissouriState.edu
Building fire alarm inspections/tests will be taking place over the summer. Inspections will begin at 5 PM and end at 3 AM the next morning, audible alarm testing will not occur before 9 PM.
- June 1 – Cheek Hall
- June 6 – Kemper Hall
- June 15 – Plaster Center
- June 16 – King St Annex
- June 17 – Plaster Sports Complex
- June 8 – Pummill Hall
- June 21 – Temple Hall
|May 17||Staff Appreciation Week|
|June 2||CNAS Academic Appeals committee meets|
|June 7||Summer Session Begins|
|June 7||SOAR begins – Daily sessions (M-R) from now through July 28|
|June 25||BSFS New Facility Open House|
|June 25 & July 23||Summer Visit Days (Recruitment)|
|July 30||End of summer session|
|August 16||New Faculty Orientation|
|August 16||New Grad Student Orientation|
|August 17||New TA Orientation|
|August 18||Showcase on Teaching and Learning Event|
|August 18||CNAS Academic Appeals committee meets|
|August 19||All Faculty Welcome Back Lunch 11:30AM-1:00PM – PSU Grand Ballroom|
|August 20||STEM LLC Social Event at 3:00 PM – northside of Temple Hall|
|August 23||First day of fall classes|
|August 23||CNAS All-Faculty Meeting at 3:30-5:00 PM, Clif and Frank will join us|
|September 1||CNAS Student Expo – Bear Head Plaza from 11AM to 1 PM|