SEMINARS THIS WEEK
- Check the CNAS homepage and the MSU master calendar. There are seminars on campus this Wednesday (chemistry) and Friday (biology)!
- Nov 2: Chemistry seminar with speaker Adam Kirkpatrick, 3:30-4:30 PM, Meyer Library 101
- Nov 4: Biology seminar with speaker J.D. Willson – Population Dynamics of Aquatic Snakes, 4-5 PM, Temple 003
- Nov 4: Geography Awareness Week Lecture in GGP, Temple 345, 3:30 pm – Multiculturalism, Conflict and Accommodation: The Relationships between Muslims, Jews, and Chinese in Two Parisian Neighborhoods
PROGRAMS THIS WEEK AND NEXT
- Public Affairs Convocation – Tuesday, November 1, 7:00 PM, Hammons Hall – Sonia Nazario discusses her book Enrique’s Journey.
- 3-Minute Thesis Competition for MSU, Friday, November 4, 4:00-7:00 PM, Davis-Harrington Welcome Center
- CNAS STEM Career Expo – Monday, November 7, 4:00-6:00 PM, PSU Grand Ballroom 3rd Floor – All CNAS students and faculty are invited to attend.
Did you know…?
- … that CNAS has its own Twitter account: @CNASatMSU
- …that CNAS has its own Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CNASatMSU/
Beware of vampire energy waste…mwa-ha-ha!
Nov 1 Public Affairs Convocation, 7:00 PM, Hammons Hall
Nov 4 MSU 3-Minute Thesis Competition, 4-7 PM, Davis-Harrington Welcome Center
Nov 5 CSC hosts ACM Programming contest
Nov 7 CNAS STEM Career Discovery Expo (4-6 PM) flyer attached
Nov 30 STEM Lecture at Library Center – Dr. Bob Pavlowsky, 7-8:00 PM
Dec 16 Fall Commencement, 1:30 PM, JQH Arena (CNAS Grad Reception at 11:30, details to follow)
- Tune in every Thursday morning at 9:45 AM for 5-minute STEM Spots on KSMU hosted by Dr. David Cornelison.
- Check out CNAS blog and CNAS NewsWatch for more information.
- CNAS NEWS posted by University Communications – news.missouristate.edu/tag/cnas
- Follow the dean on Twitter: @TSJahnke
- Follow CNAS on Twitter: @CNASatMSU
- Follow CNAS on Facebook: CNASatMSU
As always, please submit items for the next CNAS NEWS!