The College of Arts and Letters invites its graduating students, their families, and faculty and staff to the its biannual commencement reception to be held Friday, Dec. 16 at the First and Calvary Presbyterian Church.
Refreshments will be served at 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the church’s atrium. Missouri State’s fall commencement will be held later that day at JQH Arena. To RSVP, contact Barb Jones by email or by calling the COAL office at 417-836-5247.
Share your story
Help us celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates by sharing the experience on social media. If you are graduating or attending graduation to celebrate with someone, we want to hear about it. Tag your posts with the official hashtag: #BearGrads.
College of Business; College of Education
- former MSU president Dr. Michael T. Nietzel, current senior policy advisor to Missouri Governor Jay Nixon and Governmental Excellence Award recipient
- Dion Hallmark, an entrepreneurship major from Andover, Kansas
College of Arts and Letters; College of Health and Human Services; College of Humanities and Public Affairs; College of Natural and Applied Sciences; William H. Darr School of Agriculture; Global Studies graduates
- Missouri State President Clif Smart
- Longtime MSU friend and donor Bobby Allison, Bronze Bear Award recipient
- Marissa Kyser, an instrumental music education major from Troy, Missouri