Prospective students and their families often ask about rankings for various business programs. Over the last year many of our programs have been ranked and recognized for providing exemplary education:
- The Missouri State University Master of Business Administration (MBA) is ranked a Top 30 Online Program by Affordable Colleges Online. This organization considers AACSB accredited programs at public universities and assesses quality based on a combination of student engagement, faculty achievement, and admission selectivity.
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) has also been ranked as a Top Area MBA Program by Ingram’s Magazine every year since 2006.
- The Master of Science in Computer Information Systems program ranked among the Top 20 Affordable Online Universities for Computer Science Masters, by GetEducated.com, a consumer group that publishes rankings of America’s best online colleges and universities.
- The Sales and Sales Management Program has been recognized by the Sales Education Foundation (SEF) as a “Top University for Professional Sales Education 2012.” Only sixty programs in North America received this distinction.
- Missouri State University was welcomed into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program. The Finance and General Business department has been acknowledged for incorporating at least 70 percent of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge and placing emphasis on the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice within the program.
- The Fashion Merchandising program was ranked eleventh in the Midwest region, and was also listed among the Top 75 Fashion Merchandising Schools in the U.S. by Fashions-Schools.org.
- Similar rankings were also awarded to our Fashion Design program. The Design program was ranked sixteenth in the Midwest region, and was also listed among the Top 75 Fashion Design Schools in the U.S. by Fashion-Schools.org.
I am especially proud of these rankings and everyone who is involved with these programs for working toward our big and bold vision for the college. Thank you for staying connected with COB!
Stephanie M. Bryant, Ph.D.
Dean and David D. Glass Distinguished Leadership Chair