- Two fairs provide opportunities to meet with specific majors.
- COB Career Fair—for employers looking to recruit students from more than 20 degree options, including logistics and supply chain, computer information systems, fashion, finance, insurance, marketing, management, technology and construction management and many more.
September 30, University Plaza Convention Center
10:00 am-3:00 pm
Register today for the COB Career Fair at www.Business.MissouriState.Edu/CareerFair
- School of Accountancy Career Fair—for employers looking to recruit bachelor’s or master’s level accounting students.
September 10, University Plaza Convention Center
12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Register today for the School of Accountancy Career Fair at www.Business.MissouriState.Edu/CareerFair
- Missouri State has the largest public university College of Business in the Midwest, with more than 4,800 students eager to meet you.
- On-campus interview space is available the day after the event.
- We are a short drive from many major metropolitan cities, including St. Louis, Kansas City and Tulsa.
- Employers who previously participated encountered prepared and professional students. One said: “Usually I spend most of my time answering e-mail and hoping time will pass quickly. This time I have not opened my laptop once. The students are awesome!”
- Employed? Encourage your employer to recruit at the COB Career Fair and/or School of Accountancy Career Fair today. www.Business.MissouriState.Edu/CareerFair
- Looking for a full-time position? Attend either fair and get connected with employers.
- Alumni Job Seekers need to contact Vickie Hicks at email@example.com to learn more about pre-fair requirements.
- Are you looking for a summer 2015 internship or full-time employment? Then mark September 10 and/or 30 on your calendar today!
- Get ready for the event by attending a COB Prepare for the Fair Workshop in the fall. You will receive more information on workshops during the fall semester via email.
Questions? Contact Vickie Hicks, Corporate Relations Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-836-6305.