College of Education
October 5, 2021
3:15 p.m. – Zoom
In attendance: Ching-Wen Chang (Chair, RFT), Chloe Bolyard (CEFS), Tara Bonebrake (GLS), Kennedy Ongaga (CLSE), Rose Lee, Sharon Lopinot
Ching-Wen welcomed everyone and called the meeting to order.
The September 7, 2021, minutes were discussed and approved.
Curricular Proposals were discussed and voted on. All were approved.
Reading, Foundations, and Technology
- EDC150 Introduction to Teaching – Approved
- EDT560 Digital-Age Learning Environments – Approved
- EDT597 Topical Issues in Educational Technology – Approved
- EDT565 Selection and Utilization of Educational Technology – Approved
- EDT562 Educational Applications of Computers for Teaching – Approved
- Sharon is retiring January 1, 2022. Rose Lee will work with College Council meetings.
- Chloe nominated Orlondo Williams to be the student representative for the COE College Council. A vote was taken and all approved. He will start attending meetings starting next month.
The meeting was adjourned at 3:26 p.m.
Next meeting: November 2, 2021