Interfaith Leadership Lab
Eboo Patel opened our eyes to the vital connection between interfaith relationships and cultural competence during his visit to MSU. He left us with this question: “What is the next chapter in the interfaith story at MSU?”
You are invited to help write the next chapter for our campus!
- Through a grant from the Interfaith Youth Core, MSU Bears Better Together and Ekklesia (a progressive campus ministry) are hosting a 21 hour Interfaith Leadership Lab to explore Patel’s question for our campus (and for other campuses who will attend).
- There will be no cost for you. It is free.
- Registration is limited to 25 people. To register go to www.EkklesiaMSU.org where you will find an Interfaith Leadership Lab tab and a registration link. The deadline for registration is October 17. Details will be send to registrants on October 18.
- As a leader on campus, we hope you will share your valuable time, enthusiasm, and wisdom to help led MSU in this important and on-going conversation.
- IFYC Student Leadership Manager, Brian Anderson will be the principle guide for the retreat. Brian will lead you in workshops on clarifying what interfaith leadership means, identifying challenges and assets within our campus community, and developing an action plan to increase the role that interfaith cooperation brings to MSU.
- The lab will take place at the beautiful Shoalkirk Retreat Center south of Joplin, Missouri.
We will begin at 3:00 pm on the 21st and end at noon on the 22nd.