- Mail-in and absentee ballot requests that are sent by mail must be received no later than 5:00 pm before the second Wednesday of the election. View a list of notaries.
Community-Engaged Learning Through Service Learning
- Prepare your students for international development fieldwork and potential Peace Corps service though Missouri State’s Peace Corps Prep program. Contact Alex Johnson at AlexJohnson@missouristate.edu.
- Register for Boomer’s Virtual 5K Run/Walk 2020! that goes through Oct. 31. $5 for registration and a downloadable race bib or $18 for registration, race bib, and exclusive race t-shirt (registration for the t-shirt ends Oct. 4)! Proceeds benefit Missouri State’s Bear Pantry.
- Apply for a $500 Program Assessment Grants to share how your program assesses student learning. Apply today.
- Check out the Academic Integrity website for upcoming workshops. Help our students understand the ethical expectations at MSU and let us help them to get the skills to meet those expectations.