Faculty should download video content they want to retain prior to this date. Please see instructions on how to download your presentations. If you do not wish to retain video you have saved to Mediasite Cloud storage, no action is required.
Camtasia is an alternative choice for creating video from your desktop. Faculty can request a Camtasia License through the IT Service Portal. FCTL Camtasia Workshops will be offered in the fall. The workshops will cover:
- Overview of Camtasia software
- Creating videos using Camtasia
- Editing previously recorded video with Camtasia
- Exporting and sharing video for viewing
- Best practices to increase production value
Microsoft Stream is the university’s video streaming platform – video content should never be uploaded directly to Blackboard which is NOT a streaming platform. Please see How to Share a Video in Blackboard for step-by-step instructions on sharing or embedding video in your Blackboard course.