The university anticipates a large crowd for the tailgating prior to the home opener football game on Thursday, September 8th. In order to reduce interruptions within the building from those attending the event, the following buildings will be secured for the remainder of the day. Buildings with classes during the event will have designated entrances students and faculty where they will be allowed in for class.
3:00 p.m. closures
- Temple Hall (authorized access through south entrance)
- Kemper Hall (authorized access through east main entrance)
- Pummill Hall (no entrance)
4:00 p.m. closures
- Strong Hall (authorized access through west main entrance)
- McDonald Arena (authorized access through north entrance)
- Kings Street Annex (no entrance)
- Carrington Hall (east doors remain open)
- Meyer Library (no entrance; will reopen at 7:30 p.m.)
4:15 p.m. closures
- Glass Hall (authorized entrance through north and south center entrances)
For any questions or concerns please reach out to our Transportation Team at 417-836-4825, M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or after hours our Dispatch office at 417-836-5509.