Winter break is the perfect time to get started on your scholarship application for the 2013-14 school year.
About the application
With the General and Departmental Scholarship Application, you apply for Missouri State’s almost 1,000 donor-funded scholarships. You can search the database of scholarships before applying.
The General and Departmental Scholarship Application must be completed online. You do not have to complete your application in one sitting; you can save your answers and return to it later.
- Log in to My Missouri State
- Click on the Profile tab near the top of the My Missouri State page.
- Click on the Online Agreements link in the Other Information section on the Profile tab.
- Complete the Online Financial Aid Agreement.
- Click on the General and Departmental Scholarship Application link in the Financial Aid section in the Profile tab.
- Select your student type as of the start of the 2013-14 academic year.
- Follow the application steps, review your answers and click Submit.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
The scholarship application requires that you be admitted to the University and create a My Missouri State account.
The application is available from Nov. 1, 2012 to March 1, 2013. You must complete both the application and your FAFSA by March 1 to be considered for maximum aid.
For more information, visit the General and Departmental Scholarships page or contact our office at 417-836-5262.